Thank you for visiting Manual-solutions.com (the “Site”). Just as we anticipate others to respect our rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others.
A takedown notice may be sent to us via our DMCA Agent listed below in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), which allows copyright owners or their representatives to do so. According to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA, we are qualified to assert immunity from said infringement claims as an internet service provider. You must send us the notice containing the following details in order to make a good faith infringement claim:
Claims of Notice of Infringement
Identification of the infringing material to be removed, along with information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material.
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; and
3. To help us locate the allegedly offensive work, [please provide the URL of the page in question];
Your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is prohibited by the copyright agent. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the material.
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC 512(c) is subject to civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees (3).
All takedown requests should be sent via our Contact page. Send via email if you would like a quick response.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to provide the alleged infringer with information about our identity and any copyright infringement claim that we receive. You acknowledge, accept, and agree that the alleged infringer may receive information about your identity and claim if you submit a claim.
Counter Notification – Material Restoration
You can submit a counter notification to us in an effort to have removed content that you received a notice of removed due to a copyright infringement claim reinstated on the website. According to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3), said notification must be made in writing and given to our DMCA Agent. It must essentially include the following elements:
1. Your written or digital signature.
2. A description of the removed content as well as the URL of the removed content’s original location.
3. A declaration made under oath that you have a good faith belief that the material was taken down or otherwise made inaccessible due to an error or misidentification of the content that was intended to be taken down or otherwise made accessible.
4. Your name, address, and phone number, as well as a declaration that you will accept service of process from the person or business that initially reported the infringement (or, if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found).
5. Use our Contact page to send your counter notice. Email is strongly advised.
Policy for Repeat Infringers
We take violations of copyright very seriously. We keep track of DMCA notices from copyright holders in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s repeat infringer policy requirements, and we make an honest effort to find any repeat offenders. Accounts of those who transgress our internal repeat infringer policy will be closed.
We reserve the right to change the information on this page, including the way DMCA complaints are handled, at any time and for any reason. You are urged to frequently review this policy and check back for updates.
Solution manual for Managing Operations Across the Supply Chain 3rd Edition by Morgan SwinkAdd to cart
Marketing: An Introduction, 11th Edition Test Bank by Gary Armstrong, Philip KotlerAdd to cart
Solution Manual for Horngrens Accounting, The Financial Chapters, Global Edition by Brenda L. Mattison, Ella Mae Matsumura, Tracie L. Miller-NoblesAdd to cart
Solution manual for Advanced Financial Accounting: An IFRS Standards Approach 4th Edition by Pearl TanAdd to cart