Test bank Fundamentals of Financial Management, Concise Edition, 7th Edition by Eugene F. Brigham
Gain a focused understanding of today’s corporate finance and financial management with the market-leading approach in Brigham and Houston’s Fundamentals of Financial Management (Concise Seventh Edition). This book’s unique balance of clear concepts, contemporary theory, and practical applications helps readers better understand the concepts and reasons behind corporate budgeting, financing, and working capital decision making. Numerous practical examples, proven end-of-chapter applications, and Integrated Cases demonstrate theory in action, while Excel Spreadsheet Models help readers master this software tool. It’s a book designed to put each reader first in finance today.
2. Financial Markets and Institutions.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Time Value of Money.
6. Interest Rates.
7. Bonds and Their Valuation.
8. Risk and Rates of Return.
9. Stocks and Their Valuation.
10. The Cost of Capital.
11. The Basics of Capital Budgeting.
12. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
13. Capital Structure and Leverage.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Share Repurchases.
15. Working Capital Management.
16. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
17. Multinational Financial Management.