Solution manual Strategic Management An Integrated Approach 10th edition by Charles W. L. Hill
Table of contents
1. Strategic Leadership: Managing the Strategy-Making Process for Competitive Advantage.
2. External Analysis: The Identification of Opportunities and Threats.
3. Internal Analysis: Distinctive Competencies, Competitive Advantage, and Profitability.
4. Building Competitive Advantage Through Functional-Level Strategy.
5. Building Competitive Advantage Through Business-Level Strategy.
6. Business-Level Strategy and the Industry Environment.
7. Strategy and Technology.
8. Strategy in the Global Environment.
9. Corporate-Level Strategy: Horizontal Integration, Vertical Integration, and Strategic Outsourcing.
10. Corporate-Level Strategy: Formulating and Implementing Related and Unrelated Diversification.
11. Corporate Performance, Governance, and Business Ethics.
12. Implementing Strategy in Companies that Compete in a Single Industry.
13. Implementing Strategy in Companies that Compete Across Industries and Countries.